Rankbinds are a type of bind that connect a rank in your Roblox group to a role in your Discord server.
Creating a Rankbind
To create a single rankbind, run the command
It requires 3 arguments and has 2 optional arguments.
- Group Id: This is the ID of your Roblox Group.
- Rank Id: This is the ID of the rank from your Roblox Group that you wish to bind. It is from 1-255.
- Template: Learn more about it here.
- Priority: Learn more about it here.
- Discord Roles: This is a list of Discord Roles that are to be added to the bind.
Viewing your Rankbinds
To view all your rankbinds, run the command
Modifying a Rankbind
Modifying the template
To modify the template of a rankbind, use the
/rankbinds modify template command. Learn more about templates here.
Modifying the priority
To modify the priority of a rankbind, use the
/rankbinds modify priority command. Learn more about priority here.
Adding Discord Roles
To add additional Discord roles to a rankbind, use the
/rankbinds modify add-roles command
Removing Discord Roles
To remove existing Discord roles from a rankbind, use the
/rankbinds modify remove-roles command.
Deleting a Rankbind
To delete a single rankbind, run the
/rankbinds delete command.
Deleting Multiple Rankbinds
To delete multiple rankbinds, run the
/rankbinds delete command. The rank id argument should then be entered as space separated
numbers or a range of numbers or both as shown in the example below.